Anyway, I am taking part in the blogger secret santa gift thingy organised by Stiletto Mom. I don't know if I really qualify to be a blogger, maybe a blogger's left toe, since I hardly ever post anything. So now I am supposed to tell my secret Santa what kind of things I like. Oy, this is soooo difficult, I really am useless at this kind of thing. Let me start with what I don't like, though it may not be very useful.
I DON'T LIKE:
- Bath goodies eg bath salts, foams, oil etc. It disagrees with me. Though a nice smelling body lotion is ok.
- Earrings and rings. My ears get sore even with gold earrings and I only ever wear the rings my hubby gave me.
- I am not a floral or frilly kind of person.
- Chocolates or sweets. Well, I do like them but am on a major mission to lose weight right now.
- Photo frames. I like them, I just have too many waiting for photos right now.
- Bracelets and necklaces. Anything modernish. I quite like costume jewellery but usually only wear it for special occasions, otherwise I forget to put it on.
- But I do need a decent jewellery box/holder (not those figurines that go on the dressing table though) as mine is broken and in the cupboard which is probably why I never wear jewellery as it is a mission to get out. I like those that hang inside the cupboard.
- I like books. I read a lot, but not as much as I used to as the family keeps me quite busy. I like a good murder mystery or action book or a Jodi Picoult type of book. I am busy reading the Game of Thrones series, that kind of fantasy story is also fun to read. I read 50 Shades, was not particularly enthralled.
- I scrapbook or should I say I used to, I haven't had time to do it in a while but really want to get back into it.
- I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 which needs a cover but those are a bit on the pricy side!! I'll have to hint to the hubby and kids to get me one for Christmas. But any accessories will do.
- Anything gimmicky but am not much of a cook so probably nothing for the kitchen.
- Hmmm, running out of ideas here but I suppose I have done better than I thought I would. I suppose my blog doesn't give too many clues, given that I am not very good at blogging these days.
- Oh, maybe a good low kilojoule recipe book - but easy recipes, as I said I am not good in the kitchen.