Friday, November 9, 2012

NaBloPoMo

Ok, so I found the correct term I was trying to find in the last post and it means National Blog Posting Month.  Apparently that month is November and you are supposed to do 1 post a day for the entire month!  Clearly I suck at it! 

In other news, I am participating in a bloggers Secret Santa organised by Stiletto Mum so will be needing to do a post on my likes and dislikes.  I don't know why I do these things, maybe I just like getting and giving presents!  Oh my dear husband is going to complain......       Anyway, post to follow...

We are organising a Biggest Loser competition at work and I am SO entering!!  We get weighed in next week and have until 14 Feb to lose as much as possible.  The whole thing is for charity and each contestant has to find sponsors who will pay Rx per kg lost.  There are prizes for the most kg lost, most % BMI lost and most money raised.  Woohoo!!  Motivation!!  Hmmm, we still need to find some prizes for the winners but I am sure we will get there.  Anybody want to sponsor me or donate prizes??

PS:  Mitchell's latest: 'If you say so!' but said in such a cute way you just have to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment