Monday, July 16, 2012

The roof is up!!!!!!

Yay!!!! Victoria's roof is finally up!  I am really happy that we managed to pull this off. 


Just so you can see what made up the funds but keeping the donors anonymous.  The amount of R1100 above is what I transferred from my account.  This is donations received directly into my account or cash donations.  

I transferred R1000 to Victoria's account so that she could pay the builder and then I had a bank cheque made out for R3900 to Cashbuild to cover the cost of the materials.

I just want to say a HUUUUUGE big thank you to everyone that donated.  Victoria is over the moon.  She says yesterday when it started raining her son wanted to run and fetch buckets to put under the leaky spots but then he remembered there were none any more.  They are really happy.  I am waiting for some pictures.

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment